Lawn Stryper Lawn Striping System – Generation 3
Ammonium sulfate is an ideal nitrogen source that tackles two birds with one stone: ammoniacal nitrogen for an immediate feed with great response in cold and warm weather, as well as sulfate which has been shown to increase tissue concentrations of iron. When used as a primary nitrogen source, AMS has a mild acidifying effect on soil which is also a benefit for soils with neutral to high pH.
Ammonium sulfate is compatible with all other Lawn Supply Company soluble powders and liquid products.
Dissolve 8oz of Ammonium Sulfate in 1 or more gallons of water to be applied to 1000 sq. ft. Higher rates can be used if more water (carrier volume) is used at time of application. DO NOT Exceed 1lb/1000 sq. ft
Foliar uptake occurs very rapidly and ceases once spray has dried on the leaf blade. At this time, the application should be watered in.
Ships as (2) 10 pound bags
Rx Soil Nutrient Analysis Kit
Lawn Supply Company Quarter Zip Pullover
Ryan Knorr Lawn Care Elite Shade
Rather Be Mowing Long Sleeve Shirt
Lawn Supply Company Hat
Lawn Supply Company T-Shirt
ISOtunes Link Earmuffs
- Bluetooth connection streams wirelessly
- 25 db reduction of exterior noise
- Water and sweat resistant
- 14 hours battery life with included rechargeable lithium ion batteries or replace with 3 AAA batteries for 28 hours of use
- Noise isolating microphone allows you to take calls while you work