Sometimes you want a predominantly Kentucky Bluegrass lawn but you want to get some grass going quickly to try to mitigate a storm washing away all of your hard work or other conditions out of your control. This is where an 80/20 bluegrass to ryegrass seed blend is a great way to accomplish that. These grasses mix together very well with similar color and texture while still maintaining a stand of grass that is predominately bluegrass. The best of both worlds! 25 Pound Bag - FREE SHIPPING
If this product is OUT OF STOCK, you can check for more stock or backorder HERE Lawn renovations are a huge part of what I do...and so is covering that new seed! Finally, one of my subscribers created this spreader and it has allowed me to spread an even layer of peat moss or compost over the seed in my renovations WITHOUT making a huge mess all over the place.
- 24" or 44" steel topdressing roller can spread any compost, peat moss, or other fine ground topdressing material with a light and even layer
- Breaks up clumpy materials as it tumbles, leaving behind any large, unwanted residual in the drum for disposal
- The hinged door design of the Landzie Peat Moss Spreader swings open for easy access and has two low profile latches, so the gate won't swing open during use
- FREE SHIPPING
For some, Kentucky Bluegrass will always be the king of cool season grass and it's not hard to understand why. Bluegrass was the standard that I grew up with in the northern climate and offers exceptional color and soft texture while being able to recover from stress and damage in the lawn by spreading. While it is slower to establish at first, once it does you will be amazed at the overall quality of bluegrass and it definitely stripes too! 25 Pound Bag - FREE SHIPPING
Bluegrass varieties are unique in that they exhibit a wide range of genetic diversity. Such diversity is an advantage for disease and insect resistance and improved turf quality when bluegrasses are used in a blend such as Royal Blue Platinum. There are well over 100 varieties of Kentucky Bluegrasses with various traits and characteristics. The varieties chosen for this blend have been tested, highly rated, exhibit exceptional overall turf quality, and disease and drought resistance when compared to other bluegrasses. It meets our platinum standards of superiority for variety quality and seed purity. Learn More.
Change the way you trim your lawn with this Power Rotary Scissors. The blades provide a clean cut and also allow you to move through thick debris very easily. Features
- Fits ANY Straight Shaft Trimmer or Brush Cutter with solid drive shaft (23-25cc gas is preferred)
- Can also be used vertically as an edger
- Includes adapters to adapt to whatever straight shaft trimmer you have
- Prevents debris from being thrown compared to a traditional string trimmer
- Bottom design allows this tool to rest on the ground and prevents scalping
- Perfect for any trimming project but is fantastic for reel mowed yards as well
- FREE SHIPPING