- Designed to work with or without bagging system
- Adjustable in height, width and angle to match specific lawn mower
- Mow and Stripe at the same time
- Unit turns with lawnmower without jack-knifing when reversing
- Designed to fit onto both large and small wheeled walk-behind lawn mowers, no extension arm required
- Cover/Roller system can be removed within seconds while bracketing system remains in place
- Easy to use and easy to maintain
- Comes with a full “How To Patterning Guide”
- Roller fill requires 16 to 20 lbs of DRY sand
- Refer to Lawn Patterning Zone Map*
- FREE SHIPPING
- PLEASE NOTE - The handlebar design on many ELECTRIC or BATTERY POWERED MOWERS may differ from the brackets made for this system. Oval or rectangular shaped handlebars are not compatible with these brackets. Battery power may also be reduced with use of the weighted roller. For example, this will not currently fit EGO, Ryobi or Kobalt Mowers.
Ammonium sulfate is an ideal nitrogen source that tackles two birds with one stone: ammoniacal nitrogen for an immediate feed with great response in cold and warm weather, as well as sulfate which has been shown to increase tissue concentrations of iron. When used as a primary nitrogen source, AMS has a mild acidifying effect on soil which is also a benefit for soils with neutral to high pH.
Ammonium sulfate is compatible with all other Lawn Supply Company soluble powders and liquid products.
Dissolve 8oz of Ammonium Sulfate in 1 or more gallons of water to be applied to 1000 sq. ft. Higher rates can be used if more water (carrier volume) is used at time of application. DO NOT Exceed 1lb/1000 sq. ft
Foliar uptake occurs very rapidly and ceases once spray has dried on the leaf blade. At this time, the application should be watered in.
20 pound bag