Display recent products using WPBakery Page Builder
After more than 300 videos of cool season lawn care content on Youtube, I’ve compiled ALL of my best tips and tricks into this digital ebook covering an ENTIRE SEASON of lawn care for cool season grasses from start to finish. This easy to follow guide features well over 100 pages of my personal recommendations that will take the guesswork out of lawn care and take your lawn to the next level!
Leveling your lawn just got easier with this leveling tool! I have used this exclusively for a few years now on multiple leveling projects and it has been an essential part of getting the job done quickly and efficiently. The manufacturer (Standard Golf) is an Iowa based company and I'm proud to support a local business and bring this tool to you directly through my site.
- 30" or 36" Width, 72" handle
- Smooths the surface while leveling new soil or sand
- Helps to remove larger debris while leveling
- FREE SHIPPING!
The Lawn StryperTM system makes it possible to create pro level stripes in your own backyard, with an easy-to- use and affordable product. The Lawn StryperTM Lawn Striping System attaches to MOST 20”-22” residential walk-behind, self-propelled and push lawn mowers allowing users to Pattern Your Lawn Like the Pros!TM Features:
- Designed to work with or without bagging system
- Adjustable in height, width and angle to match specific lawn mower
- Mow and Stripe at the same time
- Unit turns with lawnmower without jack-knifing when reversing
- Designed to fit onto both large and small wheeled walk-behind lawn mowers, no extension arm required
- Cover/Roller system can be removed within seconds while bracketing system remains in place
- Easy to use and easy to maintain
- Comes with a full “How To Patterning Guide”
- Roller fill requires 16 to 20 lbs of DRY sand
- Refer to Lawn Patterning Zone Map*
- FREE SHIPPING
- PLEASE NOTE - The handlebar design on some ELECTRIC or BATTERY POWERED MOWERS may differ from the brackets made for this system. Battery power may also be reduced with use of the weighted roller. This will not currently fit EGO Mowers.
With a uniform fine texture and outstanding dark green color, Turf-Type Perennial Ryegrasses exhibit excellent turf quality with little thatch buildup. They establish quickly and with favorable conditions can germinate in as little as 3-5 days. There are well over 200 varieties of Turf-Type Perennial Ryegrasses with various traits and characteristics. The varieties chosen for this blend have been tested, highly rated, and exhibit exceptional overall turf quality with disease and drought resistance. It meets our platinum standards of superiority for variety quality and seed purity. To learn more about platinum standards click here.
Are you looking for a low maintenance, dark green, dense lawn with exceptional heat and drought tolerance that will grow in a variety of climates and soils? Add in wear tolerance and disease resistance with the best Turf-Type Tall Fescue varieties available and you get New Millennia. It is the most versatile of cool season grasses and will grow in full sun to light shade. When it comes to choosing a seed variety or mixture there are literally thousands of choices available either through stores or on the internet and as a result, making a decision can be confusing, difficult, and frustrating. As such, we have tried to make the choice easier by elevating the products we offer to a higher standard by developing a “Platinum” lineup of turfgrass varieties and mixtures. The Platinum designation must meet specific standards as they apply to both turf quality and seed quality. By applying these quality standards it limits the products that can be designated as platinum, but as a result it makes the selection process much easier. To learn more about platinum standards click here.
Bluegrass varieties are unique in that they exhibit a wide range of genetic diversity. Such diversity is an advantage for disease and insect resistance and improved turf quality when bluegrasses are used in a blend such as Royal Blue Platinum. There are well over 100 varieties of Kentucky Bluegrasses with various traits and characteristics. The varieties chosen for this blend have been tested, highly rated, exhibit exceptional overall turf quality, and disease and drought resistance when compared to other bluegrasses. It meets our platinum standards of superiority for variety quality and seed purity. Learn More.
Simple Lawn Solutions and Ryan Knorr Lawn Care have teamed up for the "Lawn Essentials Box" - This box features six liquid products bundled together so you SAVE versus purchasing bottles separately. Be sure to check out my Free Guide on how to use the Simple Lawn products in your lawn. p.s. You get 5% off when you use code ryanknorr at checkout
Lawn renovations are a huge part of what I do...and so is covering that new seed! Finally, one of my subscribers created this spreader and it has allowed me to spread an even layer of peat moss or compost over the seed in my renovations WITHOUT making a huge mess all over the place.
- 24" or 44" steel topdressing roller can spread any compost, peat moss, or other fine ground topdressing material with a light and even layer
- Breaks up clumpy materials as it tumbles, leaving behind any large, unwanted residual in the drum for disposal
- The hinged door design of the Landzie Peat Moss Spreader swings open for easy access and has two low profile latches, so the gate won't swing open during use
- FREE SHIPPING