After more than 300 videos of cool season lawn care content on Youtube, I’ve compiled ALL of my best tips and tricks into this digital ebook covering an ENTIRE SEASON of lawn care for cool season grasses from start to finish. This easy to follow guide features well over 100 pages of my personal recommendations that will take the guesswork out of lawn care and take your lawn to the next level!
In this guide I cover the lawn care program I have used in my lawn for years starting at the beginning of the season all the way to winter and everything in between. This includes what to use, when to use it, and how much with easy to follow directions.
I have included a product guide for those that purchase this ebook that includes links to all the products recommended for each and every section of the guide and recommendations of what you will find in your local stores.
My step by step approach covers:
- Cool Season and Lawn Care Basics
- Pros and Cons of Grass Types
- Pre and Post Emergent Weed Control
- Soil Testing
- Dethatching and Core Aeration
- Complete Guide to Fertilizers and When To Apply
- Fungus and Grub Control
- How To Use Simple Lawn Solutions Products
- Fall Nitrogen Program
As I continue to expand on this guide in the future, any updates will be FREE to those who purchase now!
This digital ebook guide is intended for those with Cool Season Grasses. These grass types include Perennial Ryegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, and Fescue (both Turf Type Tall Fescue and Fine Fescues). These grasses are grown in the cool season zone on the map at the bottom of this page. Many also grow tall fescue (a popular cool season grass type) in the transition zone or even a few warm season zones. This guide does not cover warm season grass types such as Bermuda, Zoysia, Centipede or St. Augustine.
* NOTE – If you are outside of the USA then you may not be able to access the products featured or talked about in this guide. I wanted to make sure you are aware of that before purchase. Thank you!