Year's ago I received a "Fresh Cut Grass" candle as a gift and was astonished just how much it smells like a fresh cut lawn. Long story short, I tagged the amazing folks at Silver Dollar Candle company on instagram this past winter when I lit up my candle and they contacted me and said they had been watching the channel for years! The lawn community truly is interconnected all over the world. They were also generous enough to make my own branded candle in that same fresh cut lawn smell for all to enjoy. Get 15% off regular price by clicking Buy Candle
One of the most important steps to long term success with your lawn is to start with a soil test. Not only will it provide you with a roadmap for the future, but it helps you save money by figuring out which products and fertilizers you need instead of guessing or over-applying. I have been looking for a soil test kit that provides the user with a lab based soil test that is the same method of testing that I have been using for years and this kit is it!
Save 10% by using code "lawngoals" at checkout.
Don't forget your soil probe!!
For video instructions on how to use this kit, click HERE
The Lawn StryperTM system makes it possible to create pro level stripes in your own backyard, with an easy-to- use and affordable product. The Lawn StryperTM Lawn Striping System attaches to MOST 20”-22” residential walk-behind, self-propelled and push lawn mowers allowing users to Pattern Your Lawn Like the Pros!TM Features:
- Designed to work with or without bagging system
- Adjustable in height, width and angle to match specific lawn mower
- Mow and Stripe at the same time
- Unit turns with lawnmower without jack-knifing when reversing
- Designed to fit onto both large and small wheeled walk-behind lawn mowers, no extension arm required
- Cover/Roller system can be removed within seconds while bracketing system remains in place
- Easy to use and easy to maintain
- Comes with a full “How To Patterning Guide”
- Roller fill requires 16 to 20 lbs of DRY sand
- Refer to Lawn Patterning Zone Map*
- FREE SHIPPING
- PLEASE NOTE - The handlebar design on many ELECTRIC or BATTERY POWERED MOWERS may differ from the brackets made for this system. Oval or rectangular shaped handlebars are not compatible with these brackets. Battery power may also be reduced with use of the weighted roller. For example, this will not currently fit EGO, Ryobi or Kobalt Mowers.