Scotts Mini Spreader
This was my first spreader and I still use it today! Very affordable and although it’s plastic and does not compare to the expensive models in terms of quality, it just plain works and that’s good enough for me.
Category: Tools and Equipment
Lawn Stryper Lawn Striping System – Generation 3
The Lawn StryperTM system makes it possible to create pro level stripes in your own backyard, with an easy-to- use
Power Rotary Scissors
Change the way you trim your lawn with this Power Rotary Scissors. The blades provide a clean cut and also allow you to move through thick debris very easily. Features
- Fits ANY Straight Shaft Trimmer or Brush Cutter with solid drive shaft (23-25cc gas is preferred)
- Can also be used vertically as an edger
- Includes adapters to adapt to whatever straight shaft trimmer you have
- Prevents debris from being thrown compared to a traditional string trimmer
- Bottom design allows this tool to rest on the ground and prevents scalping
- Perfect for any trimming project but is fantastic for reel mowed yards as well
- FREE SHIPPING
Greenworks Reel Mower
There is something I truly enjoy about manual reel mowing. If you keep up with it and don't let the grass grow too long, it's not as difficult as many would make it seem. If you want to try out reel mowing I would start with this model.
Sometimes you just need a simple hand can. These are great for spot spraying weeds and the price is right.
Set your lawn apart from the rest with crisp edges. This corded tool is affordable and does a fantastic job!
Where I live it's not uncommon to have a rain storm with multiple inches of rain in one storm. I use this rain gauge because it holds up to 11 inches of rain! It's essential to keep track of rainfall and this does it very well.
Lawn Rollers can come in handy in many situations. With all of the renovation work I do, and the occasional use outside of that, I love having one of these around when I need it.