Scotts Hand Spreader
This is a great spreader for seeding or fertilizing small areas. I use this a lot when I’m renovating and seeding!
Category: Tools and Equipment
Greenworks Reel Mower
There is something I truly enjoy about manual reel mowing. If you keep up with it and don't let the grass grow too long, it's not as difficult as many would make it seem. If you want to try out reel mowing I would start with this model.
Ryan Knorr Lawn Care and Landzie Lawn Level
I have teamed up with Landzie to bring you a brand new Lawn Level! Over the years this type of tool has been such a valuable resource in so many renovation projects and I was able to work with Landzie to refine the details of the tool to bring you something I am proud to stamp with the Ryan Knorr Lawn Care logo. 36" wide tool for quick leveling and ease of use 72" handle with 2 piece screw in design to make for easy storage Powder coated high quality construction for a durable and superior finish This item DOES SHIP to Canada through the Landzie website here: https://landzie.com/product/landzie-ryan-knorr-lawn-care-lawn-level/ ALSO AVAILABLE ON AMAZON - https://amzn.to/320bayw
Sprayers Plus Backpack Sprayer
- 20V Lithium-ion powered. Spray up to 23 tanks on a single charge
- Constant 40 PSI working pressure to reach farther and wider
- Lightweight and ultra portable, weighing only 9.6 lbs
- High quality Viton seals throughout for durability and pressure
- Battery & Motor Enclose Design
This little tool helps you to see if your lawn mower blade is balanced after sharpening. A balanced blade is important to avoid unnecessary stress on the mower.
Sometimes you just need a simple hand can. These are great for spot spraying weeds and the price is right.
Scotts Elite Spreader
I've used the cheap Scott's spreader for years and decided to upgrade to this Elite version. It works well with everything I've used it for so far and gives you a better "ride" on the lawn with the larger tires!
Lawn Stryper Lawn Striping System
$114.00 – $129.00
Close out sale! (Green units only) The Lawn StryperTM system makes it possible to create pro level stripes in your own backyard, with an easy-to- use and affordable product. The Lawn StryperTM Lawn Striping System attaches to MOST 20”-22” residential walk-behind, self-propelled and push lawn mowers allowing users to Pattern Your Lawn Like the Pros!TM Features:
- Designed to work with or without bagging system
- Adjustable in height, width and angle to match specific lawn mower
- Mow and Stripe at the same time
- Unit turns with lawnmower without jack-knifing when reversing
- Designed to fit onto both large and small wheeled walk-behind lawn mowers, no extension arm required
- Cover/Roller system can be removed within seconds while bracketing system remains in place
- Easy to use and easy to maintain
- Comes with a full “How To Patterning Guide”
- Roller fill requires 16 to 20 lbs of DRY sand
- Refer to Lawn Patterning Zone Map*
- FREE SHIPPING
- PLEASE NOTE - The handlebar design on many ELECTRIC or BATTERY POWERED MOWERS may differ from the brackets made for this system. Oval or rectangular shaped handlebars are not compatible with these brackets. Battery power may also be reduced with use of the weighted roller. For example, this will not currently fit EGO, Ryobi or Kobalt Mowers.
Leafmate Bag Funnel
If you've ever tried to pour grass clippings or leaves into a paper lawn bag you'll know it can be a messy experience. This lawn bag funnel has made it possible for me to easily pour my grass clippings into recyclable lawn bags. Genius invention!