|Grass Type||Cool Season|
|Turfgrass Climate Zones (see zone picture)||1-4|
|Exposure||Sun to Light Shade|
|Drought Tolerance||Very Good|
|Seeding Rate per 1,000 sq ft.||8-10 pounds|
Ryan Knorr Lawn Care Elite Turf Type Tall Fescue/Bluegrass
- Better heat and drought tolerance for improved summer performance
- Rapid tillering and SRP (self repair) qualities improve wear tolerance and recovery
- Bluegrass added for even more repairability and sod strength
- Excellent seedling vigor for rapid establishment
- Less susceptible to warm weather disease
- Improved mowability means less shredding of leaf blade
- Seed quality: High germination, 0% Crop and Weed Seed, Certified Quality Seed
Seeding Rates: 8-10 pounds per 1,000 square feet for new lawns. For overseeding existing turf seed 6-10 pounds per 1,000 square feet.
Establishment: 7-14 days under optimum temperature range between 68-86 degrees. First limited use approximately 28 days after emergence.
Specifications (Platinum Quality): Varieties
- 29% Rhambler 2 SRP Tall Fescue
- 28% Traverse 2 SRP Tall Fescue
- 28% 4th Millennium SRP Tall Fescue
- 15% Brooklawn Kentucky Bluegrass
- 0.0% Crop and Weed Seed
- 85% Minimum Germination
- Certified Quality Seed
Depending on availability, alternate varieties of equal quality and standards may be substituted.
Rhambler 2 SRP Tall Fescue: With its dark color and fine texture, Rhambler SRP is a proven performer in the midwest and transition zones. Resists brown patch disease and includes SRP self repair for improved wear tolerance and recovery. Rhambler SRP is also TWCA (Turfgrass Water Conservation Alliance) qualified.
Traverse 2 SRP Tall Fescue: Compact, dense, disease resistant. Blends well with Kentucky Bluegrass. Top performer in NTEP trials for turf quality.
4th Millennium SRP Tall Fescue: Outstanding variety with excellent density, color and brown patch disease resistance. Was rated the highest in NTEP trial for overall turf quality.
Brooklawn Kentucky Bluegrass: Full Sun or Shade tolerant bluegrass with a dark color and great disease resistance. Aggressive rhizomes that produce a thick sod.
Turfgrass Testing Programs Listed
NTEP: National Turfgrass Evaluation Program
A-LIST: Alliance for Low Input Sustainable Turf
NOTE: This item ships to USA LOWER 48 STATES ONLY.
This product ships from California. Orders should ship within 24-72 hours of purchase (M-F) and shipping time will be ground transportation to your location. Thanks for your support!