Ryan Knorr Lawn Care and Landzie Lawn Level
LABOR DAY HOLIDAY SALE ON NOW!! Ends Sept 6, 2021 at Midnight EST
I have teamed up with Landzie to bring you a brand new Lawn Level! Over the years this type of tool has been such a valuable resource in so many renovation projects and I was able to work with Landzie to refine the details of the tool to bring you something I am proud to stamp with the Ryan Knorr Lawn Care logo.
36″ wide tool for quick leveling and ease of use
72″ handle with 2 piece screw in design to make for easy storage
Powder coated high quality construction for a durable and superior finish
This item DOES SHIP to Canada.
- 30" or 36" Width, 72" 2 piece handle
- Smooths the surface while leveling new soil or sand
- Helps to remove larger debris while leveling
- FREE SHIPPING!
- Designed to work with or without bagging system
- Adjustable in height, width and angle to match specific lawn mower
- Mow and Stripe at the same time
- Unit turns with lawnmower without jack-knifing when reversing
- Designed to fit onto both large and small wheeled walk-behind lawn mowers, no extension arm required
- Cover/Roller system can be removed within seconds while bracketing system remains in place
- Easy to use and easy to maintain
- Comes with a full “How To Patterning Guide”
- Roller fill requires 16 to 20 lbs of DRY sand
- Refer to Lawn Patterning Zone Map*
- FREE SHIPPING
- PLEASE NOTE - The handlebar design on many ELECTRIC or BATTERY POWERED MOWERS may differ from the brackets made for this system. Oval or rectangular shaped handlebars are not compatible with these brackets. Battery power may also be reduced with use of the weighted roller. For example, this will not currently fit EGO, Ryobi or Kobalt Mowers.