Where I live it’s not uncommon to have a rain storm with multiple inches of rain in one storm. I use this rain gauge because it holds up to 11 inches of rain! It’s essential to keep track of rainfall and this does it very well.
Category: Tools and Equipment
The Lawn StryperTM system makes it possible to create pro level stripes in your own backyard, with an easy-to- use and affordable product. The Lawn StryperTM Lawn Striping System attaches to MOST 20”-22” residential walk-behind, self-propelled and push lawn mowers allowing users to Pattern Your Lawn Like the Pros!TM Features:
- Designed to work with or without bagging system
- Adjustable in height, width and angle to match specific lawn mower
- Mow and Stripe at the same time
- Unit turns with lawnmower without jack-knifing when reversing
- Designed to fit onto both large and small wheeled walk-behind lawn mowers, no extension arm required
- Cover/Roller system can be removed within seconds while bracketing system remains in place
- Easy to use and easy to maintain
- Comes with a full “How To Patterning Guide”
- Roller fill requires 16 to 20 lbs of DRY sand
- Refer to Lawn Patterning Zone Map*
- FREE SHIPPING
- PLEASE NOTE - The handlebar design on some ELECTRIC or BATTERY POWERED MOWERS may differ from the brackets made for this system. Battery power may also be reduced with use of the weighted roller. This will not currently fit EGO Mowers.