Where I live it’s not uncommon to have a rain storm with multiple inches of rain in one storm. I use this rain gauge because it holds up to 11 inches of rain! It’s essential to keep track of rainfall and this does it very well.
Category: Tools and Equipment
Hitachi Leaf Blower
Sprayers Plus Backpack Sprayer
- 20V Lithium-ion powered. Spray up to 23 tanks on a single charge
- Constant 40 PSI working pressure to reach farther and wider
- Lightweight and ultra portable, weighing only 9.6 lbs
- High quality Viton seals throughout for durability and pressure
- Battery & Motor Enclose Design
Leafmate Bag Funnel
If you've ever tried to pour grass clippings or leaves into a paper lawn bag you'll know it can be a messy experience. This lawn bag funnel has made it possible for me to easily pour my grass clippings into recyclable lawn bags. Genius invention!
Sometimes you just need a simple hand can. These are great for spot spraying weeds and the price is right.
Set your lawn apart from the rest with crisp edges. This corded tool is affordable and does a fantastic job!
Earthwise 7 Blade Reel Mower
I recently switched to this 7 blade reel mower for mowing my backyard Kentucky bluegrass at 1" and it's worked very well. The cut is clean!
Surecan Gas Can
I've been using the Surecan Gas Can for multiple years now and it continues to be my go to for fueling my machines.