DUAL PURPOSE PRODUCT: HARD WATER TREATMENT FOR SOLUBLE FERTILIZERS & DISSOLVES EXCESS CARBONATES & BICARBONATES IN SOIL
• Excess carbonates and bicarbonates in high pH soil can create tight and restrictive soil. pHixORR applied at 1.5oz/1000 sq ft. and watered with approximately one inch of water can help manage excess carbonate and bicarbonate (including Calcium and Magnesium) levels within the soil.
• Repeat applications monthly during the growing season.
• Can be applied with a hose end applicator.
• Should be watered immediately after application.
• For spray tank water treatment, add .5oz per gallon to help soluble powdered fertilizers dissolve completely.
To treat water, follow these steps:
1. Add desired amount of water to sprayer.
2. Add appropriate amount of pHixORR to treat the water.
3. Add soluble fertilizers.
4. Agitate to facilitate dissolving of fertilizer.
5. Add pesticides if necessary.
pHixORR is tank mix compatible with most pesticides. Always jar test to confirm product compatability.
pHixORR is a non-corrosive, non-toxic, safe synthetic acid.
NOTE: This item ships to USA LOWER 48 STATES ONLY.
This product ships from Tennessee. Orders should ship within 2-3 days of purchase (M-F) and shipping time will be ground transportation to your location. UPS ground shipping times have been extended due to high demand, so please be aware the product will arrive to you as soon as possible. Thanks for your support!