PHOSPHITE FERTILIZER FOR SUMMER STRESS MANAGEMENT
- Phosphonate fertilizer designed to be applied in the heat of the summer as part of a disease management program.
- Should be applied bi-weekly prior to and through the duration of the development of potential pythium outbreaks.
- Do NOT Mix PhiteORR with other fertilizers. It can be mixed with StrongORR.
- Should be irrigated after application.
- Can be applied with a hose end sprayer.
- Can be mixed with other fungicides, but to ensure compatibility, a jar test is recommended.
- To perform a jar test, use the following procedure:
1. Add 1 pint of carrier (water, liquid fertilizer) to each of 2 one-quart jars.
2. Add products to the jar in the ratio and order that you will add them to the spray tank.
Use the W-A-L-E-S sequence when tank-mixing herbicides:
- Wettable powders or water dispersible granules
- Agitate then add adjuvants such as anti-foaming compounds, buffers
- Liquids (flowable liquids)
- Emulsifiable concentrates
- For liquid herbicides: For each pint to be applied per acre, add 0.5 teaspoon or 2.5 milliliters to each jar.
- Invert the jar 10 times after each addition to simulate continuous agitation and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Inspect the mixture for precipitates, sludges or separations of liquid phases, all of which may indicate incompatibility.
NOTE: This item ships to USA LOWER 48 STATES ONLY.
This product ships from Tennessee. Orders should ship within 2-3 days of purchase (M-F) and shipping time will be ground transportation to your location. UPS ground shipping times have been extended due to high demand, so please be aware the product will arrive to you as soon as possible. Thanks for your support!