Hitachi Leaf Blower
I truly believe this is the best “bang for your buck” gas powered blower out there.
Category: Tools and Equipment
Lawn Rollers can come in handy in many situations. With all of the renovation work I do, and the occasional use outside of that, I love having one of these around when I need it.
Sprayers Plus Backpack Sprayer
- 20V Lithium-ion powered. Spray up to 23 tanks on a single charge
- Constant 40 PSI working pressure to reach farther and wider
- Lightweight and ultra portable, weighing only 9.6 lbs
- High quality Viton seals throughout for durability and pressure
- Battery & Motor Enclose Design
Earthwise 7 Blade Reel Mower
I recently switched to this 7 blade reel mower for mowing my backyard Kentucky bluegrass at 1" and it's worked very well. The cut is clean!
Leafmate Bag Funnel
If you've ever tried to pour grass clippings or leaves into a paper lawn bag you'll know it can be a messy experience. This lawn bag funnel has made it possible for me to easily pour my grass clippings into recyclable lawn bags. Genius invention!
Sometimes you just need a simple hand can. These are great for spot spraying weeds and the price is right.
Soil Sampler Probe
Lawn Stryper Lawn Striping System
$114.00 – $129.00
Close out sale! (Green units only) The Lawn StryperTM system makes it possible to create pro level stripes in your own backyard, with an easy-to- use and affordable product. The Lawn StryperTM Lawn Striping System attaches to MOST 20”-22” residential walk-behind, self-propelled and push lawn mowers allowing users to Pattern Your Lawn Like the Pros!TM Features:
- Designed to work with or without bagging system
- Adjustable in height, width and angle to match specific lawn mower
- Mow and Stripe at the same time
- Unit turns with lawnmower without jack-knifing when reversing
- Designed to fit onto both large and small wheeled walk-behind lawn mowers, no extension arm required
- Cover/Roller system can be removed within seconds while bracketing system remains in place
- Easy to use and easy to maintain
- Comes with a full “How To Patterning Guide”
- Roller fill requires 16 to 20 lbs of DRY sand
- Refer to Lawn Patterning Zone Map*
- FREE SHIPPING
- PLEASE NOTE - The handlebar design on many ELECTRIC or BATTERY POWERED MOWERS may differ from the brackets made for this system. Oval or rectangular shaped handlebars are not compatible with these brackets. Battery power may also be reduced with use of the weighted roller. For example, this will not currently fit EGO, Ryobi or Kobalt Mowers.
I use this flap disc to sharpen mower blades. It is more user friendly than a grinding disc and removes less material so you can sharpen blades easily and frequently.