This is the perfect machine for a homeowner who doesn’t want to rent a dethatcher but also doesn’t want to break the bank. It is surprisingly powerful and easily connects to an outlet so there’s no battery or gas involved.
Category: Tools and Equipment
Surecan Gas Can
I've been using the Surecan Gas Can for multiple years now and it continues to be my go to for fueling my machines.
Greenworks Reel Mower
There is something I truly enjoy about manual reel mowing. If you keep up with it and don't let the grass grow too long, it's not as difficult as many would make it seem. If you want to try out reel mowing I would start with this model.
I use this grinder to sharpen mower blades. Pair this with a flap disc and it provides an easy to use solution for homeowners to sharpen blades at home.
Lawn Stryper Lawn Striping System
$114.00 – $129.00
Close out sale! (Green units only) The Lawn StryperTM system makes it possible to create pro level stripes in your own backyard, with an easy-to- use and affordable product. The Lawn StryperTM Lawn Striping System attaches to MOST 20”-22” residential walk-behind, self-propelled and push lawn mowers allowing users to Pattern Your Lawn Like the Pros!TM Features:
- Designed to work with or without bagging system
- Adjustable in height, width and angle to match specific lawn mower
- Mow and Stripe at the same time
- Unit turns with lawnmower without jack-knifing when reversing
- Designed to fit onto both large and small wheeled walk-behind lawn mowers, no extension arm required
- Cover/Roller system can be removed within seconds while bracketing system remains in place
- Easy to use and easy to maintain
- Comes with a full “How To Patterning Guide”
- Roller fill requires 16 to 20 lbs of DRY sand
- Refer to Lawn Patterning Zone Map*
- FREE SHIPPING
- PLEASE NOTE - The handlebar design on many ELECTRIC or BATTERY POWERED MOWERS may differ from the brackets made for this system. Oval or rectangular shaped handlebars are not compatible with these brackets. Battery power may also be reduced with use of the weighted roller. For example, this will not currently fit EGO, Ryobi or Kobalt Mowers.
ISOtunes Link Earmuffs
I've been accused of being a safety sally but when it comes to my hearing, I don't mess around. Listening to a podcast or your favorite music can be tough to do at a safe volume level while running loud machinery. IsoTunes Link help to reduce noise while you work so you can listen without compromising the only ears that you've got.
- Bluetooth connection streams wirelessly
- 25 db reduction of exterior noise
- Water and sweat resistant
- 14 hours battery life with included rechargeable lithium ion batteries or replace with 3 AAA batteries for 28 hours of use
- Noise isolating microphone allows you to take calls while you work
Set your lawn apart from the rest with crisp edges. This corded tool is affordable and does a fantastic job!
Leafmate Bag Funnel
If you've ever tried to pour grass clippings or leaves into a paper lawn bag you'll know it can be a messy experience. This lawn bag funnel has made it possible for me to easily pour my grass clippings into recyclable lawn bags. Genius invention!
Power Rotary Scissors
Change the way you trim your lawn with this Power Rotary Scissors. The blades provide a clean cut and also allow you to move through thick debris very easily. Features
- Fits ANY Straight Shaft Trimmer or Brush Cutter with solid drive shaft (23-25cc gas is preferred)
- Can also be used vertically as an edger
- Includes adapters to adapt to whatever straight shaft trimmer you have
- Prevents debris from being thrown compared to a traditional string trimmer
- Bottom design allows this tool to rest on the ground and prevents scalping
- Perfect for any trimming project but is fantastic for reel mowed yards as well
- FREE SHIPPING