View cart “Power Rotary Scissors” has been added to your cart.
This little tool helps you to see if your lawn mower blade is balanced after sharpening. A balanced blade is important to avoid unnecessary stress on the mower.
Category: Tools and Equipment
- 20V Lithium-ion powered. Spray up to 23 tanks on a single charge
- Constant 40 PSI working pressure to reach farther and wider
- Lightweight and ultra portable, weighing only 9.6 lbs
- High quality Viton seals throughout for durability and pressure
- Battery & Motor Enclose Design
$249.99 – $699.99
If this product is OUT OF STOCK, you can check for more stock or backorder HERE Lawn renovations are a huge part of what I do...and so is covering that new seed! Finally, one of my subscribers created this spreader and it has allowed me to spread an even layer of peat moss or compost over the seed in my renovations WITHOUT making a huge mess all over the place.
- 24" or 44" steel topdressing roller can spread any compost, peat moss, or other fine ground topdressing material with a light and even layer
- Breaks up clumpy materials as it tumbles, leaving behind any large, unwanted residual in the drum for disposal
- The hinged door design of the Landzie Peat Moss Spreader swings open for easy access and has two low profile latches, so the gate won't swing open during use
- FREE SHIPPING
The Lawn StryperTM system makes it possible to create pro level stripes in your own backyard, with an easy-to- use and affordable product. The Lawn StryperTM Lawn Striping System attaches to MOST 20”-22” residential walk-behind, self-propelled and push lawn mowers allowing users to Pattern Your Lawn Like the Pros!TM Features:
- Designed to work with or without bagging system
- Adjustable in height, width and angle to match specific lawn mower
- Mow and Stripe at the same time
- Unit turns with lawnmower without jack-knifing when reversing
- Designed to fit onto both large and small wheeled walk-behind lawn mowers, no extension arm required
- Cover/Roller system can be removed within seconds while bracketing system remains in place
- Easy to use and easy to maintain
- Comes with a full “How To Patterning Guide”
- Roller fill requires 16 to 20 lbs of DRY sand
- Refer to Lawn Patterning Zone Map*
- FREE SHIPPING
- PLEASE NOTE - The handlebar design on many ELECTRIC or BATTERY POWERED MOWERS may differ from the brackets made for this system. Oval or rectangular shaped handlebars are not compatible with these brackets. Battery power may also be reduced with use of the weighted roller. For example, this will not currently fit EGO, Ryobi or Kobalt Mowers.