I have teamed up with Landzie to bring you a brand new Lawn Level! Over the years this type of tool has been such a valuable resource in so many renovation projects and I was able to work with Landzie to refine the details of the tool to bring you something I am proud to stamp with the Ryan Knorr Lawn Care logo. 36" wide tool for quick leveling and ease of use 72" handle with 2 piece screw in design to make for easy storage Powder coated high quality construction for a durable and superior finish This item is currently on PRE-ORDER with a SPECIAL PRICE!! Get yours now with arrival before the end of May 2021. This item DOES SHIP to Canada.
The Lawn StryperTM system makes it possible to create pro level stripes in your own backyard, with an easy-to- use and affordable product. The Lawn StryperTM Lawn Striping System attaches to MOST 20”-22” residential walk-behind, self-propelled and push lawn mowers allowing users to Pattern Your Lawn Like the Pros!TM Features:
- Designed to work with or without bagging system
- Adjustable in height, width and angle to match specific lawn mower
- Mow and Stripe at the same time
- Unit turns with lawnmower without jack-knifing when reversing
- Designed to fit onto both large and small wheeled walk-behind lawn mowers, no extension arm required
- Cover/Roller system can be removed within seconds while bracketing system remains in place
- Easy to use and easy to maintain
- Comes with a full “How To Patterning Guide”
- Roller fill requires 16 to 20 lbs of DRY sand
- Refer to Lawn Patterning Zone Map*
- FREE SHIPPING
- PLEASE NOTE - The handlebar design on some ELECTRIC or BATTERY POWERED MOWERS may differ from the brackets made for this system. Battery power may also be reduced with use of the weighted roller. This will not currently fit EGO Mowers.
If this product is OUT OF STOCK, you can check for more stock or backorder HERE Lawn renovations are a huge part of what I do...and so is covering that new seed! Finally, one of my subscribers created this spreader and it has allowed me to spread an even layer of peat moss or compost over the seed in my renovations WITHOUT making a huge mess all over the place.
- 24" or 44" steel topdressing roller can spread any compost, peat moss, or other fine ground topdressing material with a light and even layer
- Breaks up clumpy materials as it tumbles, leaving behind any large, unwanted residual in the drum for disposal
- The hinged door design of the Landzie Peat Moss Spreader swings open for easy access and has two low profile latches, so the gate won't swing open during use
- FREE SHIPPING
PLEASE NOTE: SHIPPING TIMES HAVE INCREASED DUE TO HIGH DEMAND FROM THE SPRING SEASON WITH THE MANUFACTURER. PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 2 WEEKS FOR SHIPPING. Leveling your lawn just got easier with this leveling tool! I have used this exclusively for a few years now on multiple leveling projects and it has been an essential part of getting the job done quickly and efficiently. The manufacturer (Standard Golf) is an Iowa based company and I'm proud to support a local business and bring this tool to you directly through my site.
- 30" or 36" Width, 72" 2 piece handle
- Smooths the surface while leveling new soil or sand
- Helps to remove larger debris while leveling
- FREE SHIPPING!
Change the way you trim your lawn with this Power Rotary Scissors. The blades provide a clean cut and also allow you to move through thick debris very easily. Features
- Fits ANY Straight Shaft Trimmer or Brush Cutter with solid drive shaft (23-25cc gas is preferred)
- Can also be used vertically as an edger
- Includes adapters to adapt to whatever straight shaft trimmer you have
- Prevents debris from being thrown compared to a traditional string trimmer
- Bottom design allows this tool to rest on the ground and prevents scalping
- Perfect for any trimming project but is fantastic for reel mowed yards as well
- FREE SHIPPING
- 20V Lithium-ion powered. Spray up to 23 tanks on a single charge
- Constant 40 PSI working pressure to reach farther and wider
- Lightweight and ultra portable, weighing only 9.6 lbs
- High quality Viton seals throughout for durability and pressure
- Battery & Motor Enclose Design
I recently switched to this 7 blade reel mower for mowing my backyard Kentucky bluegrass at 1" and it's worked very well. The cut is clean!
This little tool helps you to see if your lawn mower blade is balanced after sharpening. A balanced blade is important to avoid unnecessary stress on the mower.
Set your lawn apart from the rest with crisp edges. This corded tool is affordable and does a fantastic job!
I use this flap disc to sharpen mower blades. It is more user friendly than a grinding disc and removes less material so you can sharpen blades easily and frequently.
This is the perfect machine for a homeowner who doesn't want to rent a dethatcher but also doesn't want to break the bank. It is surprisingly powerful and easily connects to an outlet so there's no battery or gas involved.
There is something I truly enjoy about manual reel mowing. If you keep up with it and don't let the grass grow too long, it's not as difficult as many would make it seem. If you want to try out reel mowing I would start with this model.